OK, so I thought about doing this a week ago when something funny happened but I didn't and now I have even forgot what it was that was so funny. So, tonight I am going to start this. I think it will be fun to look back on in a few years too and read some of the funny or embarrassing things Harrison does/will do.
Tonight Harrison and I did not want to cook so we went to Cotton Pickin' Chicken (a little chicken place I have seen many times but never tried) We ordered 6 Honey BBQ chicken tenders and decided to eat there. Well, after choosing a table I went to look for a high chair, of which they had none! We were the only ones dining in at that time so I decided Harrison could just stand in the booth next to me and it wouldn't be too bad. We began eating, the chicken was very good by the way, there was a tv on that I was watching bits and pieces of and Harrison was eating away. I turned from my food to check on Harrison when a piece of chewed up chicken hit me smack in the face above my left eye! The honey BBQ made it stick there and then slowly start sliding down my face until I was able to grab a napkin and wipe it off. I was in a state of shock and so thankful no one was around. The piece of chicken Harrison was chewing was obviously not chewing up quickly enough for him and so he decided to take it out and chuck it. This has happened in the past and we have taught him to put things he doesn't want down on his tray, but since there was no high chair or tray for him I guess this was his only option. :) I was a bit frustrated at the time, but on the way I was laughing about it! I know Mike will be sorry he missed that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh My Goodness, I am laughing my head off. I can just see it now. It's so funny for me to imagine this of the little girl that played with my little girls....It was only yesterday
HA HA HA !! That would have been so great to have seen that in person. I can just picture it though. The only thing that would have made it better is if the place was crowded.
It was pretty funny! Just you wait John! Food will be thrown your way someday too I am sure.
I'm so sorry, but I am dying laughing!!!
It is ok to laugh Meredith, I still am too.
Jackie I am sure it is weird to think of us with kids when you probably still picture us running around and playing with Barbies!
Post a Comment