So here is what has been going on since I last posted.
Two weekends ago Mike's family all came down for a fun weekend. We took some family pictures (which I will post later), had lots of time to talk and hang out and had a wonderful lunch at Gritz, a little southern cooking restaurant in the McDonough Square.
Last week I kept my niece, Ava, down in Macon b/c Amanda had to start back to work. She has family lined up for a month to watch her so she doesn't have to start daycare right now with the flu and everything going around. John may also be getting a new job and they might be moving too!
Monday - went well except that Harrison got a nose bleed after climbing into Ava's swing and flipping over the top onto his face (he didn't listen when I told him not to and I didn't get to him fast enough!)
Tuesday - was a wonderful day! Everything went very smoothly.
Wednesday - we went to Amanda's work for lunch. It is a lot more work and planning to get two fed, dressed and in the car than one! We made it though and everything was great except that I locked myself out of the house!
Thrusday - I was VERY sick and my sweet, wonderful husband came down and took care of me and Harrison. John and Amanda both took half days to take care of Ava.
Friday - I felt great! - thank goodness it was just a 24 hr. thing. Harrison was acting a little weird and then at 4 he finally threw up all over me and Ava and himself! I won't go into detail other than to say it was not on Ava's body just her pants and a little on her shirt (thank goodness!)
Sat - Mon. Harrison has been sick on and off but he has just had no energy. His is obviously not a 24 hr. bug. We went to the dr. yesterday to make sure it was not strep throat or an ear infection - it wasn't! She said he could feel like this for 8-10 days!
It is now almost 10 and H. is still sleeping today so I am hoping he is just getting the rest he needs to heal his little body.
Please pray for him if you get a chance, he feels like skin and bones right now!
Hopefully today he will be feeling better and I will be able to clean and pack for our trip to CT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment