We had a great Easter in Connecticut, although we missed Mike like crazy! Some pictures of our trip are below.
We are looking for a house to rent now and are hoping to be moved sometime in April. I am looking around thinking about packing and feeling quite overwhelmed. Part of me wants to just sell everything and start over - wouldn't that be nice!
I went to a consignment sale with Julie and her two boys and H. this weekend. It was quite an experience but we got some good deals.
It was really nice to be back at our church! That will be the hardest thing to leave. I have been praying for a long time that we would be able to find a church in SC that we like as well as Henry Baptist.
So if anyone knows of a house for rent or a great church that we should visit once we move please let me know.
Pictures from CT:
Helping me unpack at Grammy's house
Down at the dock. It was still very cold in CT and especially cold near the water!
Harrison and Great Grammy! He loved watching EIEIO with G.G.

2 comments:
To say that those pics brought back sweet memories would be the understatement of the year. I am forever grateful for that summer trip with your family sooooo long ago!
H is cute as a button and TOO grown up! :)
Cassie, I really enjoyed seeing those pictures. grammy looked so excited to have Harrison there.
Post a Comment