Monday, March 17, 2008

Almost better... I think

Just wanted to let everyone know we are still alive, we were just hit with a terrible stomach bug last week and Harrison is still getting over it.

Last week I was in Macon keeping my niece, Ava, and I got a 24 hr. bug (it was horrible!!!!!). My wonderful hubby took off work and cancelled things to come down and take care of me since I could not get out of the bed all day Thursday! Harrison hasn't had it as bad as I did but his is just lasting forever. If he is not much better after he wakes up from his nap today we are going to the doctor.

I have lots of cute pics and some funny stories to tell if I can get around to it but I also have to get packed and get the house cleaned before we are off again to CT.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh, I've missed you!
I'm sorry you guys have been sick. I know it's awful and even worse when your baby has it. Bless Mike for coming to help out.
Love you! Have fun in CT.