Yesterday Harrison was back to his normal self. Praise the Lord! He did throw up twice but just because the food I gave him irrated his stomach. I am sure his stomach lining is raw so I just need to give him even more bland foods than I did yesterday. He was at least eating some which was wonderful since he really hadn't eaten anything since last Wed. and he was starting to look and feel like skin and bones (and he is already pretty skinny when he is healthy!).
Well, the appetite came back in full swing at 3:30 this morning! That is right, I was awake from 3:30 to 4 feeding the little starving monster juice, some banana and a piece of toast (All things on the BRAT diet for when they are sick - Bananas, Rice, Applesauce (although this made him sick a few times) and Toast.
I will not complain too much because I am SO thankful he is feeling better and that he is wanting to eat again. He was ready for more this morning when he woke up at 7:30!
Also, all he had been able to eat over this past week had been in his little body saving itself for his diaper this morning! I have already sprayed air freshener twice and taken the diaper outside and it still stinks in here. I think I used close to 10 wipes - I think I will invent a changing table with a hose pipe attached for diapers like those! Would that be helpful to anyone else???
Thank you for all the prayers! I give our Great Physician ALL the credit for healing little H.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment