I am just dating these for my benefit. I hope you all enjoy!
4/21/10
Harrison to Luke "You cannot have that paper! It's too expensive for you!"
4/27/10
Harrison in the bathroom: "Mommy, I have one really big poop in there that isn't coming out."
Me: "Just keep trying - it will come out."
Harrison: "Mommy, does poop melt?"
5/7/10
Me: This room is a mess"
Harrison: "Why is it a mess mommy?"
Me: "Because mommy's not a good house keeper."
Mike: "Yes you are. Harrison, tell mommy that's silly."
Harrison: "Mommy, that's silly - you are a good mouse keeper!"
5/14/10
At bedtime prayers
Harrison: "Dear God, Please let the Easter Bunny bring me more presents. Amen."
5/15/10
At lunch today Mike was eating a cookie and Harrison wanted one. I told Harrison he could have one after he finished his sandwich. Then Mike started giving Harrison a hard time and told him he was going to eat all the cookies. Then Harrison said: "Daddy, you can't eat the cookies or you will get a cookie ache!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My two favorites are:
1) The Mouse Keeper
2) Poop Melting
I would give either one of those an AFV Award.
Harrison keeps me in stitches even from this distance!
Post a Comment