Monday, May 10, 2010

Happenings

Harrison's first step into the pool this year. He was a little nervous (so he wore his swim belt), but I am pretty sure in a month or so he will be swimming like a little fish! Sorry this is underlined - I can't make it stop!


Emilee is starting on some rice cereal. She is not so sure how much she really likes it yet and she has a hard time swallowing it b/c her tongue pushes it back out but we will keep on practicing until she catches on. One trick we learned from Gracie that has helped her swallow is to pop her pacy in right after the cereal which makes her suck the food down. Gracie did it all on her own with her thumb and that's the way she still likes to eat!



Harrison got a big swing way up high in the tree because he stopped baby talking!!!! This started after Emilee was born and it drove Mike and I crazy! We told him about the swing and that he could earn it if he didn't talk like a baby for a week. It took him 2 weeks, with a few little slip-ups, but we rarely hear it anymore and he LOVES to swing high!



Mother's Day 2010



Mother's Day with Grammie (the outfit Emilee is wearing is the other one mom made for her that I mentioned a few posts back)

Mother's Day with Gi-Gi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cassie you do a great job on this blog of yours all the pictures and comments make me feel like I am there seeing these things myself.