Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some new Pictures of Harrison - house pics coming soon!

H. thinks the tub at our new house is his and he loves to climb in and play - we end up with wet clothes many times!
Swinging like a big boy on his tree house swing at our new house.



On his "big bike" in our new FLAT driveway!


Max and Harrison found these little seats for themselves in the kitchen and thought they were really something! Amos wanted his picture taken too.



Harrison likes to put his Lego eye ball in his mouth when he is playing. He thinks it is funny!




2 comments:

The Dales said...

Precious pictures of Harrison! I bet he is glad to have a flat driveway to run on and play on!

Anonymous said...

The Max dance is too cool. I need these pics. I love the cabinet seat too.