Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The New House!

The front
The front porch

Looking into the living room from the front door




The other side of the living room



Looking into the kitchen from the living room


The other side of the kitchen

Dining room



Mike's office (we still have a lot to pick up and put away!)




Harrison's bathroom



Harrison's room



Our bedroom


The other side of our bedroom


Our bathroom ( I know you are all jealous of the wallpaper)


The other side of our bathroom



The garage (still working on those boxes!)


The back of the garage



The laudry closet


Harrison's tree house


Another pic of Harrison's tree house



The right side of the back yard


The back patio and deck


The left side of the back yard.
























5 comments:

The Dales said...

Can't wait to see your new house in person Friday! Hope P and H enjoy playing together!

Meredith said...

Oh, I just love it! Can't wait to see you!

Cassie said...

I am really excited too! See you Friday!

Anonymous said...

You need to put another picture up of Harrison's room once you get the border up so everyone can see how cute everything looks on the walls. I will help you with the border if you want.

Jami said...

Your house is really cute. I am sorry that I did not look at your blog earlier.