Thursday, May 22, 2008

Before and After

At almost 20 months Harrison is finally getting his first hair cut. We took him to Jelly Beans to get is first cut for a penny. He did great and looks so grown up and handsome now! I love that he is getting older and looking like a boy but it makes me miss those baby days SO much.

The front before
The back before

He sat so still and it didn't seem to bother him at all.


The back afterwards



The front afterwards


Holding his balloon and jelly beans after getting his hair cut.

The whole family!

Putting the penny in the piggy bank to pay. I don't know what that weird hand is doing in this picture?!?!?
We took lots more pictures too of course but these give you the idea of what went on. It was a fun little experience!










5 comments:

The Dales said...

Oh so cute! I think Perrin needs a hair cute now but i can't stand to get it cut and make him look like a big boy so soon! H is precious!

Natalie Kellett said...

v

Anonymous said...

I would like to have a hair cute for a penny.

How does that place stay in business?

Anonymous said...

what a cut family

Cassie said...

You only get your very first hair cut for a penny - then it is $17! I think we will do the next one at home!