We had a very nice family weekend this weekend!
Last week I watched Ava (my niece) from Wednesday afternoon until Friday. Someone called to come look at the house Friday evening! Mike got home late Friday night we went to sleep, then I got up early on a rainy Saturday to go to a consignment sale and got a few little goodies for H. I hurried home to help do last minute picking up because someone else was coming to see our house on Saturday! While they were looking we went driving around together, went to Sam's and had some great samples! Then we went to a little chicken place for lunch. We headed home for Harrison's nap and Mike and I both got a little nap in too. I love to take a nap when it is raining! Saturday night we ate at Logan's then went to Target and Home Depot for a few little things we needed.
Sunday we went to church, hurried home because someone said they were coming to see the house (but they never did:( ) We went to Moe's for lunch b/c we didn't want our house to smell like food when the people come to see it - I was kindof mad when they didn't come b/c we were going to have grilled chicken salads for lunch and I had lots of yummy things to go on them! Oh well, we will have them this week for dinner. Harrison took a nap and Mike and I planted 3 little bushes around our mailbox (no more seasonal flowers!) I like seasonal flowers but it is a pain to walk down our mountain to water them. Then Mike and I looked at some houses I am going to call about today. We went back to church, then I helped Mike pack for the week. He is going to Hawaii for business this week and I am so jealous!!! He got to stay here Sunday night b/c he had a meeting in GA this morning.
All in all we just had a great time doing a lot of nothing together and it was really nice! I hope everyone else had a nice weekend too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, I wish you could go with him!
Oh I wish I could go with him! heehee!!!!
Well, what i want to know is how do you do all of this sleeping.
Post a Comment