Monday, April 21, 2008

3 New Bits of News

1. I forgot to tell everyone but last Friday Harrison went pee-pee on his potty!!! Now I know he is by no means potty trained (we aren't even trying that yet) but it was pretty exciting and he was just as startled as I was that something was coming out. He was a little pinched up against the splash guard so it was also spraying all over the floor as I turned around from turning the bath water on. We just let him sit on the potty while we get his bath water ready b/c he thinks it is fun and hopefully when he is ready to potty train this practice will help us a little (we hope!)
Doesn't he look so proud of himself!



2. Harrison can say all his letters. I will say one and he repeats it! It is so cute, my favorite is 'W' Harrison says "duba, duba, duba" hahaha



3. Harrison has strep throat. We just went to the doctor today and he some medicine so please pray that this will work quickly and he will feel better soon.

1 comment:

The Dales said...

He is so cute, I could eat him up! Aw, I hope he gets feeling better as soon as he can! I know a sick baby is so hard and so sad!!