Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Curious George

Harrison got a Curious George bath toy for Christmas this year. You can put bubbles in it and squeeze its tummy and the bubbles blow out of its mouth. It worked great until the bubbles they gave us ran out. I tried liquid detergent, but that did not work. It is ok though because Harrison loves George to just be in the tub with him and we use him for lots of other things too, like learning how to wash (he came with a little wash cloth) and learning body parts.


Lately, each time he takes a bath Harrison gives George a kiss! I guess he thinks George is trying to kiss him (see picture). He also points his finger at George and says "no, no", which you will also understand when you see the picture. Sometimes we have to put a cup over his hand :) I tell Harrison that George is telling him to not splash water out of the bath tub!