Wednesday, November 7, 2007

ughhhh...

I started gettting a cold about 30 minutes before I went to bed last night. This caused me to sleep terribly and it was even worse when I woke up. I spent most of my day blowing my nose (which is now raw) and in the bathroom (because I was drinking juice or water ALL day). Harrison was very good today which was nice because I did not feel like doing much.

I am trying to pull things out for my yard sale this weekend. Today it was very hard for me to be motivated to do that stuff. I HAVE to start pricing tomorrow - thank goodness John and Jessica are coming down Friday to help and John and Amanda are coming up from Macon to help and to bring some of their stuff to make our yard sale bigger. Pray that it will be successful and that maybe someone will want to buy our house or maybe know someone who would!

I am planning on going to bed early tonight and hopefully the extra rest will help me feel better!

I love the cooler weather, but I hate that I usually get a cold from it!
Does anyone else out there have a floaty head?!?!?!?!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Perrin does! :-(

Hope you are better by the weekend and that your house sells SOOOOOON.

The Dales said...

Perrin, his daddy and mommy have floaty heads! I think he gave it to us! I woke up during the night last night to find myself with a swollen throat! Ah, I called the dr. for Perrin this morning again since he is supposed to get his shots tuesday, maybe they should see him tomorrow (I bet he won't be getting shots if he is sick)! Hope Harrison doesn't get it!

Cassie said...

I am sorry you are all not feeling well Steph. Harrison was sick with a cold or ear infection and they just gave me the option to do it then (as long as he doesn't have a fever) or do it later. I think I did it later b/c I figured he was miserable enough with the ear infection.
I am drinking hot water with 4 spoonfuls of lemon juice and 3 spoonfuls of honey that is making my throat feel much better. I have to drink that b/c I don't like hot tea. Hot tea with honey would work too.