That sweet baby! He looks about as relaxed as a child can be. The multi-pacifier trick helped a lot with your brother! I remember hearing him say "Baba, baba, baba" when he woke in the night, and then finally a comforted and satified "BABA." Love you, Mom
That sweet baby! He looks about as relaxed as a child can be. The multi-pacifier trick helped a lot with your brother! I remember hearing him say "Baba, baba, baba" when he woke in the night, and then finally a comforted and satified "BABA." Love you, Mom
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
8 comments:
Couldn't just bite a piece out of him. How cute! I hope you guys are back here real soon.
Love ya, Jackie
Is that three different pacifiers and a firetruck in his crib? Haha! What a cutie-patootie.
There are probably 10-15 pacies in there somewhere! I want him to find one quick if he wakes up!
I think that is so sweet! (And smart!)
He is too cute for words!!
That sweet baby! He looks about as relaxed as a child can be. The multi-pacifier trick helped a lot with your brother! I remember hearing him say "Baba, baba, baba" when he woke in the night, and then finally a comforted and satified "BABA."
Love you, Mom
That sweet baby! He looks about as relaxed as a child can be. The multi-pacifier trick helped a lot with your brother! I remember hearing him say "Baba, baba, baba" when he woke in the night, and then finally a comforted and satified "BABA."
Love you, Mom
What a sweet memory, Susan.
Post a Comment