Friday, November 2, 2007
Great News
After 2 long weeks of Harrison waking up 3 or 4 times a night because of teething, traveling back and forth from the SC and because he was changing his sleeping routines, he is now sleeping 12 hours every night and has been for 6 days! I think the biggest problem was that he was changing from his two day time naps to now only one. It is a little harder for me because now I have less time to get things done, but he is taking at least a 2 to 2 1/2 hour nap so I just have to hurry while he's down! I am definitely enjoying the 12 hours at night though. He goes to sleep at 8 and wakes up between 7:15 and 7:30 and then plays in his crib until around 8 when I go get him up! It is working out great for me - I can either sleep in until 8, or get up at 7 and be ready when he gets up. I am hoping the Day Light Saving Time will not mess this up! We will see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad Harrison is still sleeping through the night. I wonder if daylight savings will make a difference--maybe for a few days. Love you.
I am so so happy for you!!! I can't wait for that 12 hr stretch!! Perrin is a very good sleeper though, he usually sleeps from 9-6 and then again about 7-8 so I can get ready! 9 hours is great for me though right now, I'm not complaining!! I want to see little Harrison soon!!
Post a Comment