Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trying to catch up...

Hi everyone! This has been a busy summer and I am discovering that having another child around allows for less and less blogging time for me :) It's ok though because I love being with our two precious babies and am just trying to enjoy every minute that we have together.

A few things Harrison is saying right now that I love:

"Mommy, something smells orrible (horrible)" - it's usually Emilee :)

"I brush my teeth at good morning time and you brush my teeth at night time." Morning, for whatever reason is always referred to as "good morning time".

"Lasterday (yesterday), when I was shooting basketball....."

When we are getting ready to go somewhere: "Come on mama, let's load up!!"

Emilee is growing and changing so much too!

This will have to count as her 7 month post because I forgot to do it when we got back from the beach with Mike's family.

She is ready to be moving and can go from sitting to up on all fours. She reaches out as far as she can for things but hasn't moved... yet!

She wants to do any and everything she sees us do and also wants to eat or drink whatever we have. She is still mainly eating baby food or table food that has been really smashed up because she chokes on bigger food, but she will get there soon I am sure.

She loves to smile and make really girly sounds but she also likes growl! I promise to work on getting some video on here soon - it is hilarious!

Here are a few pictures from lately:

Watching cartoons and chewing on body parts!

Playing in the laundry baskets...

with Harrison!



Harrison loves his new $5 sprinkler from Target!!



And so does daddy!!

Here is Emilee being shy. She also puts her face in my shoulder with a big smile when someone new talks to her - its so sweet!



Riding in the jeep with Harrison - I think I see a little worry in those eyes!


She doesn't need to worry - Harrison is good big brother - He would only drive in the low speed on his jeep and he put his hand behind her head everytime he started going so she wouldn't hit her head on the back!
See ya soon!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

What a precious pair!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of Harrison in the sprinklers. :) See you soon by the way!