Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emilee and "Baby" and a few more funnies from Harrison

Today before Emilee's nap I handed her Baby (which was my doll when I was a little girl) to see what she would do with her. She immediately gave her a hug and then held onto her. I decided to lay her down with the doll and this is what she did...


tried to give her a pacy of course!


A few minutes later I went in to take Baby out of her crib and she was already asleep with her new friend :) I hope she will love Baby as much as I did!

*** Our good family friend Mrs. Mauldin made Baby for me and my mom says I loved her very much and took her everywhere. Mom was afraid I would lose her and be upset so she asked Mrs. Mauldin to make another one just in case. Mom said I could always tell the difference between the two dolls and called them Baby and Number 2. Now Emilee has Baby and Gracie has (or is getting) Number 2 - hopefully she will love her and give her a better name one day!


*****Funny Harrison*****

~ We were driving home one night and Emilee was very tired and a little fussy so I asked Harrison to sing to her. He sang: "You are my sunshine, my holy sunshine..."
~ Mike: "Who do you want to pray for tonight Harrison?"
Harrison: "For the snakes that don't slither very good, for the cows that don't moo very good, and for owls that don't hoot very good and don't see very good."
~ Harrison: "Daddy, why is my hiney always behind me when I'm walking and running?"
Mike: "Because God put it back there."
Harrison: In a high little chiper voice -"Oh!"

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those Harrison funnies are great!! Love the hiney one. And Emilee!! How sweet!

Meredith said...

As usual, Harrison the Comedian cracks me up!

I love that Emilee has your Baby. Henry is taking after me and doesn't have an animal or doll that he loves. It makes me sad. I think children and their babies are so sweet!

Cassie said...

Thanks Melissa and Meredith!

Meredith, Harrison didn't really have anything he loved either until a few months ago. My mom made him a blue snake and he really likes it. Maybe Henry will get something when he's a little older :)

The Dales said...

Your children are so sweet! I think I see painted toe nails on Emilee! Oh my goodness, that is precious!