Here are a few pictures from our trip.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Kiawah Island
This year we went to Kiawah Island with some of Mike's family. They have gone to the Outer Banks for many years but this year not everyone could go on the trip so we decided to find a place a little closer. We found a really nice house with an AWESOME pool (which worked out great because it was SO hot - on the last day the heat index was 120 degrees!) We went to the beach 3 of the 5 days but didn't stay very long with the little ones because it was so hot. We rode bikes all over the island which was lots of fun! The island had a really cool nature center and lots of activites for kids and families.
Here are a few pictures from our trip.
This little guy was in the swamp in our back yard! I think he kept coming around because Mike's dad was feeding him STEAK!!! Thankfully we all came home in one piece :)
We went out to dinner one night and took some pictures when we got back to the house.
Emilee and Luke in the bike trailer. Harrison had a really cool add-a-bike that hooked to the back of Mike's bike. I didn't get a picture but I think my SIL did and I will try to add it later. They all loved riding bikes!
Here are a few pictures from our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh looks like a lot of fun! Your kids are beautiful Cassie! A friend of ours had an add a bike and its pretty neat! When Perrin outgrows the seat he is in now on Jon's bike we may look at those!
I bet you all had a blast. And yes, those kids you made sure are cute! :)
Love the family picture it's great. Sounds like you guys had a blast. Maybe my family needs to check it out sometime.
P.S. I wish I had bought that "add a bike" when my friend had it for sale.
Thanks! Jackie he was afraid on it at first but after he got the hang of it he loved it! I REALLY want bikes now - hopefully that will be our birthday/christmas presents this year :)
Post a Comment