Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Ready to swim!
Harrison just wants everyone to know that it is very important to wear goggles when jumping off diving boards! P.S. We LOVE the swim belt, but his tan lines makes it look like he's been wearing a bikini!
You've got to bring Harrison over to swim when P is here. P loves to get in and jumps off the board also. He worries me though because he has no fear of the water. Sounds a little like his dad doesn't he, fearless.
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
5 comments:
You've got to bring Harrison over to swim when P is here. P loves to get in and jumps off the board also. He worries me though because he has no fear of the water. Sounds a little like his dad doesn't he, fearless.
Yes we want to come over too!
Where did you get that belt? Perrin likes the arm swimmies but I think a belt might work better.
Super cute- he looks all ready for some fun!
Post a Comment