I don't think he was saying "hop on" Charlotte :)

Running into the waves!

Luke was a little beach bum!
Harrison is the captain of this kayak!
Amanda, Casey and I heading out to a girls only dinner!

Harrison loved the kayaks on dry land but didn't want anything to do with them in the water!

Loving the beach!

Mike on the kayak - he LOVES doing this!

Taking a quick break after playing soccer with daddy!

Harrison and Ava

Harrison and Jack

The reason we didn't get much sun at the beach - babies taking their naps on us!

All the grandkids!

Mike pulling Harrison over some waves!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time.
Thank you for sharing these! Looks like a GREAT week!
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I am jealous of your beach vacation... you are so lucky to live close (relatively) to the beach!
Post a Comment