Friday, April 23, 2010
Look what I did!
This morning Emilee woke up at 6:15 (that is the 2nd night she has slept through w/out a feeding!!!) then she went back to sleep around 7:45. When I got out of the shower I heard her making noise on the monitor and thought it was weird that she was awake again already. I went to check on her and found that she had rolled over! I knew she was close but it was still I surprise to find her that way. I'm not sure what this new trick will do to her sleeping through the night, but at least I wasn't used to sleeping through the night yet. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Way to go, Emilee!
Enjoy the sleep. 2 is exactly the number of nights Henry has slept through the night. And you know he's 9 months old.
Oh no Meredith! I'm sorry Henry is not a good sleeper! I know that has to be frustrating sometimes, but I'm sure it will end soon and then you will look back and miss it!
Lindsey started sleeping through the night when she was a year old....maybe you will only have 3 more months of interrupted sleep. HOPE!
Post a Comment