I never do these because I can usually never sit long enough to write about 13 things but I have an extra minute today so here goes...
1. John and Jessica are at the hospital and we are expecting Gracie to be born anytime! I will post pictures etc. when she arrives!
2. We re-did a little dresser for Emilee's room this weekend that I think will look cute in the nursery. I saw a similar sized dresser in BabiesRus for $299 on CLEARANCE and we re-did ours for $48! Really excited about that - poor Emilee isn't going to have anything "brand" new except curtains that her Grammie is going to make for her room - oh well - that what you get when you are the 2nd child I guess :)
3. We have also painted the nursery except for some flowers that I am not sure how to paint yet. I will get pictures up when it is finished.
4. We are getting ready to have Harrison's 3rd birthday party and he is getting very excited. Everytime we are in a store he asks me if I can buy something "for my birthday". Wow he is getting smart :)
5. Harrison is about to transition to a single bed and no "bobbie" (pacy) very soon! I am excited and nervous all at the same time. Everytime we ask what he has to get rid of when he is three he says "My bobbie, I am going to cry" Uh oh!
6. I bought 2 little things for Mike for either his birthday or Christmas today. I am trying one thing out right now to see how it works and I like it - don't tell him though :)
7. When we moved up to SC a year and half ago I didn't know of a good pediatrician and I just picked one close by because Harrison got sick. I think I have found a really good one and I am working on getting everything transferred from GA and the one he went to last year. We are going to a meeting on the 29th with the doctors and staff so hopefully we will like it even more after that!
8. My brother John had his first test at MUSC yesterday and he said he thinks it went really well! That is an exciting way to finish a first test if I do say so myself!
9. I have started teaching the 2nd grade girls Sunday School class at my church and am really enjoying it! It is fun to get a little classroom experience in here and there. Mike and I are also helping with AWANA's on Sunday nights too. Harrison started in the Puggles class last week, don't think he liked it though - he'll get used to it I'm sure!
10. WE NEED NEW HOUSE PHONES! We have 3 and 2 of them die when you answer them so we either need to get new batteries or new phones - SOON!
11. I have had fun at the consignment sales so far this fall! It is a lot of fun to look through the little girl's clothes this time. I have only bought a few outfits though because I know she will have tons of things from her sweet cousin Ava!
12. Mike's company has merged with another company in the past month and although I don't have any good things to say about it right now, I am thankful he has a job and thankful for the MANY ways we have seen God provide for us through the change!
13. I have not been sick with this pregnacy for several months now, but I am still having an awful time figuring out what to make for dinners! I think out of all the meals I have made since being pregnant (and I can't say I have REALLY made that many b/c of this problem) I have only enjoyed 2 of them! It is awful and I am ready to be able to think of things to cook and enjoy eating them again! Only 97 more days to go!!!
PS - It is 4:00pm and Jessica is ready to push :) Help me pray for a safe delivery and healthy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your church does AWANA? We really wanted it at ours but the lady decided on another program...I teach the first graders and they are sooo sweet!
Aw, new babies are such miracles and John and Jessica are going to make great parents!
You have a lot going on!!
Praying for J, J and Gracie!
Post a Comment