Thursday, July 30, 2009

Potty News!

I haven't done the greatest job keeping you all updated on Harrison's potty training experience. That is mainly because when it was going rough I didn't want to talk about it and I wanted to give up - but we didn't and he is officially trained! Harrison has been in big boy underwear everyday (even during nap time) for 3 weeks now! He has had an accident here and there, but they have been when he is extremely busy playing and I guess he just forgot. He wears pull ups to bed but as soon as the 2 bags that we have run out that is the end of those too. The only reason they are running out is because he wears them 2 -3 nights in a row and they get too streched out. We are very proud of him and this is what earned him his fish Daniel! Please don't ask me for advice - all I can say is that I think it must just be different for each child and they just have to figure it out for themselves in a lot of ways. Yay! that potty training is out of the way before the new baby arrives!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good Job Harrison!

Meredith said...

Harrison, I had an awfully good time watching you play and swim this weekend!