I think he must have fought all those animals in his bed and then just passed out from exhaustion! It pretty tough being 2 and 1/2!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
A Knight's Armor
Lately Harrison has been "seeing" an imaginary lion prowling around our house. He growls at it and fights it with his sword and sometimes he runs from it because it scares him just a little. Today I went to check on him during his nap and here is what I found:

I think he must have fought all those animals in his bed and then just passed out from exhaustion! It pretty tough being 2 and 1/2!
I think he must have fought all those animals in his bed and then just passed out from exhaustion! It pretty tough being 2 and 1/2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I used to be afraid to go to sleep because of a giant spider that was going to eat me.
Those two are even more alike than I already knew! :) Lions and spiders....
How cute!!! I bet he put up a good fight before he sacked out.
Wake that boy up, I am ready for another blog!
Post a Comment