This has been a long wait (2yrs and 4 months!) but God has taught us so much about waiting on Him and how to be patient and rely on His provisions! There were definitely some frustrating times and sad time and confusing times but I am thankful for all of them because of all the things God was able to teach us through this experience.
Recently I read something that really made me think and put this whole situation (and many others) into perspective - "If nothing here ever disappointed me, I would be tempted to become satisfied without Jesus. Instead of letting my disappointments discourage me, I let my heart be drawn toward Jesus and ask Him to fill me."
Please continue to pray that this will be a good situation for our house and that in 2 yrs. they will purchase the house (that is in the contract - but we all know how things like that don't always work out). We know this journey is not over and we are just so thankful for all of your prayers for us.
Bye bye GA home! You were a wonderful first home and we hope your new owners treat you right! 

4 comments:
I am so excited for you! I know you and Mike must be glad. Praying it is sold at the end of the two years! PTL!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you.
HALLELUJAH!!!
Yay! Finally! How exciting :)
Post a Comment