Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Harrisonisms...

One more I just remembered:
Mike tells Harrison "you are the fastest runner I've ever seen" or "you ride the scooter the fastest I've ever seen." Soooo Harrison's version of it is "I ride my "dooder" (scooter) ever seen!"

"I don't like Pepsi. It too picy." (spicy)

"I have idea!" (with one finger in the air and then that's it - there is no idea to be told!)

"God made my happy!" (after he gets upset about something)

If you ask Harrison what his whole name is he says "Uncle Gock Caldwell Knight". His name is Harrison John Caldwell Knight and he has 2 uncle Johns that he calls Uncle Gock so I guess he thinks that is his name now too.

He will walk up to me pretending to be on the phone and say "Mama, wait just a minute" and then keeps pretending to talk on the phone.

He likes to crawl under our bed and no matter how many times I correct him he always says "Where me at?"

For some reason he often calls his aunt Amanda "uncle Amanda"??????????

The other night at dinner I asked Harrison to wipe off his mouth with his napkin. When he did I said "Thank you Harrison, that's using good manners." Then he said "Good manners say please , welcome."

Some words he said when he was first learning to talk that he still uses - even though we don't and he can say them the right way.

B-doos - grapes
Uncle Gock - Uncle John
I.P. - ice cream

I am sure there are more and I keep trying to write them down b/c I will forget!
Hope y'all enjoy!

6 comments:

The Dales said...

Those are SO cute, I love Uncle Gock, that is a precious name! Oh and the grape name is cute, might be a name that sticks forever!

keith said...

Love it, love it! -Meredith

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you're writing these things down! Wonderful memories!

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe he is talking so much, and in full sentences. I wish I could be there to hear him in person! But we'll see you all soon. I heard you were going to CT for Easter. Have fun!

Melissa said...

Cassie...those are so sweet! I love the spicy Pepsi and the "idea". Great idea...writing them all down.

Jami said...

SO cute:) I can not wait to meet him!