Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just like Daddy...

Harrison is fascinated with watching Mike shave. After watching for several days he decided he needed to join in the festivities. I got a few cute shots of them shaving together. Notice how Harrison is holding his mouth open in the mirror ( just the way he has seen his daddy do it).


Yes, we are using a tongue scraper to shave him but we wash it really well before and after so don't gross out!

Please try very hard not to be jealous of our bathroom wall paper!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is fun I remember wanting to shave when I was around 6 or 7. But now I hardly ever do it.

Jonathan said...

He is a cutie! Its so amazing how they copy everything they see (or hear) us do! The sad part is, Perrin tries to put on my makeup and he steals it and runs off with it...I think he is a little confused! hahaha!

Cassie said...

Yeah Harrison was into make-up when he was Perrin's age too. He will figure it out in a few more months!