Monday, July 21, 2008

Still Here...

Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I have been able to sit down and do this! I have a little someone who keeps me VERY busy! We are playing baseball with a golf ball as I am writing this (just in case something I write doesn't make sense!)

I decided to sit down today just to write about how amazing children are! I have known this for a long time, but I have just been seeing some really amazing things in the past month with Harrison. It is truly amazing and wonderful to watch God's creation grow and discover. They can do and figure out so many things without even being shown or taught!

Today I walked into H's room because I could hear him "amm-O" 'ing' (hammering) and I wanted to make sure it was on his work bench and not the wall or furniture and here is what I found...


Not that this is anything super amazing or that I think this means he will graduate college any earlier, but I just thought it was pretty cool that without anyone telling him to he knew that he needed his work hat on (not his sailor hat or baseball cap or beach hat) to use his tools! I will try to write some other things he is doing - they may not be amazing to anyone else, but it will be great for me to be able to look back and see what God has done!

I have 3 books in my lap now that I must go read. I will try to post again later when we get back from out visit with Great Grammy!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Precious! He looks like John in that picture. Have fun visiting grammy!

Meredith said...

I think it is definitely a neat, amazing thing!
Love you guys.