Since we have been back from the beach Harrison often calls Mike - "Mike" or "Mike, Daddy". I think he must have just heard everyone calling him that and it was something he could say. We are trying to fix it and most of the time he says "daddy" but every now and then he yells out for "Mike"!
Just a few days ago he started calling us "hiney" which is what we call his butt. We just realized he is calling us honey, which is what Mike and I call each other sometimes. I just thought of this again today because while I was checking my email he ran into the room calling "hiney" and looking for me! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So so cute!
You might have heard this story before, but we have Stephanie on cassette tape calling our dad Mike. :)
Perrin is sick right now so this week wouldn't be good but probably any day next wee would work out well for us. Lets say Wednesday? How would that work for you??
Post a Comment