Monday, March 19, 2012

Sweet Harrison

Last night driving home from church Harrison says, "Mom, no matter where you are I will always think about you and no matter where I am I will always love you."

Yep, I pretty much LOVE being that little boy's mom!!

Today on the way home from school he told me, "Mom, I say elestrick instead of electricty.  That's what they called it a long time ago.  :)  Then he went on to explain how somebody has "elestrick" in their swords and about how they fight with it.

A few moments later I hear, "Hey bay-buh (baby)!  Mom, I call you bay-buh." Me: "You do?  Why do you call me that?" H: "I don't know - that's just what I call you."

Hahahaha!!!  He cracks me up everyday - and I love it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! These cracked me up. And the first one was definitely sweet. Hoping we will see you all this summer!

Unknown said...

Oh this is Ellen by the way