Happy Birthday Grammy!!!
Today is my Grammy's 92nd Birthday! I just want to wish her a wonderful day and let her know how much we love her and how special she is to us all!
Grammy has 2 children, 4 grandchildren (I am one of them), and one great-grandchild (Harrison)
Grammy I hope your day was very special. I love you and miss you very much.
Love,
Cassie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Grammy Noyse!
Meredith Moore Dangel
(the little girl who came with Cassie to visit you way back in 1990!)
Happy Birthday!
Cassie, How long are you in town?? You should try and go to the consignment stores this weekend! IF you want us to go with you we certainly will! They had some great buys in 3-6 and I am sure they had some in Harrison's sizes too! They had tons of winter things! And toys! I can't see spending $30 and up on an outfit Perrin might wear twice, RIDICULOUS!
Oh, I am so sorry I did not see this before. I will be in town on Sept. 25-30 if there are any going on then please let me know.
Post a Comment