Monday, September 24, 2007

Harrison's New Hobby

Harrison discovered something new today while I was cleaning the bathroom counters! I will have to keep the doors closed!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! He is so happy!

Cassie, Meredith, Stehphanie, others: I found a website in World magazine and would be interested in your opinions. It addresses a hot spot of mine: modestyzone.net

Ladies, I enjoy your blogs very much! Love to all.

Jackie said...

I can't wait for Perrin to have as much fun! I know that day is fast approaching. Love ya, Jackie

The Dales said...

Harrison is so cute, I just want to squeeze him!

Unknown said...

Cassie,
I just discovered your blog a few days ago (my mom mentioned it). It's great to be able to hear what you are up to and see pictures of Harrison! He is so cute and getting really big. Hope everything else is well. Talk to you later.
-Ellen

Meredith said...

Hi, Susan! I plan on looking at the site more in depth later (I'm in the middle of grading papers and very behind), but on the surface it looks very interesting!

Cassie said...

Mom, I will look at that website and tell you what I think.

Hey Ellen,
I am glad you found us! I thought I sent you a link earlier but maybe not - what email do you use?
How is school going?

Unknown said...

Hey Cassie,
I use lnnoyes@hotmail.com or etnoyes@ucdavis.edu. Maybe you had an old email address because I haven't received any recent emails from you. Anyways, things at Davis are starting to get very busy, but it's fun.
Talk to you later.
Love,
Ellen