Sunday, September 9, 2007

Little Dragon


I have been trying to find a Halloween costume for Harrison. Last year he was a 4 week old cow. This year he will be a big 1 year old. I have looked at a lot of stores (costumes are really expensive to just wear one time) and also at two consignment sales. I found this one at Target. What do ya'll think about it for Harrison this year?!?!

5 comments:

Jami said...

Cassie, I just read all your blogs and loved them. Thank you for sharing your life with me:) I like seeing pictures of your life. Your cake is great, and Harrison is so cute as a dragon! I wished you guys lived closer. Seeing how happy you are with Harrison, makes me want a baby... but that will have to wait some. I miss you!
Love, Jami

The Dales said...

PRECIOUS!

Jackie said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, appropriate choice!

Cassie said...

Good, I am glad everyone is liking it! I hope it will be a cold night!