Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sick Babies

He is asleep on my arm while I am typing this ~ very unusual!

I think one of the worst things in the world is when a baby is sick. They just look, feel and act so pitiful and I feel so helpless. Harrison hasn't been feeling well since Sun. evening. We went to the doctor yesterday and were sent to get his white blood cell count checked (so sad, they have to take blood from his arm) because he had had a fever of 104 for two days.

Today we had to go back because his fever had gotten up to 105.6! (scary! - Although I know this is just the way the body fights a virus or infections but it is still unnerving) His white blood cell count is in the normal range, but on the high end. Sooo.... he got another shot today of an anitbiotic and I am just praying he will feel better soon. He has wanted to do nothing today but sit with me or have me carry him around. I definitely don't mind doing this, but I want him to get back to being himself soon.

Please help me pray that he will be back to normal soon!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

How is our sick boy???

The Dales said...

He is still cute as pie though. I will pray for him, they don't know what it is?? A cold or something similar?? Thinking about you two!

Cassie said...

He has had a much better day today. They don't really know what is wrong just some kind of virus. Thanks for all your prayers!