This morning I was trying to make an eye appointment for myself. This became a very difficult task because all the eye doctors in Georgia don't take my South Carolina insurance and it throughly confuses them when I try to explain our situation. Since they were all so confused I decided to just find a doctor in SC and go there next time I was up. This was also a lengthy process but I finally had success!
While I was on the phone Harrison was happily playing in his room or in the living room. I was checking on him frequently, but obviously not frequently enough! I walked into the living room to see how he was doing and he had found his box of rice cereal in a bag we had taken to SC this weekend and was shaking it all over the floor! He was having a GREAT time and would laugh as the rice flew up in the air when he shook the box and then fall all around him. He was also picking it up from the pile in front of him and throwing it all over everything. I was still on the phone so there was not much I could do except smile at how much fun he was having and take a few pictures. We cleaned most of it up with the Dust Buster (my new favorite household item - the one thing I think I would take with me now to a deserted island if Harrison was with me!) and then vaccuumed before the ants heard about the party we were having!
6 comments:
I'm loving those pictures! Glad your boy had a great time and that the ants didn't find it!
You are so smart! I wish when the girls were small that I could have remembered to laugh more and not worry about the mess that can be cleaned up. Your a good mommy!
Thanks, I am trying. I must admit that before I laughed I though "Oh Great!!" but then i just decided it wasn't worth getting upset about. I am hoping to be able to remember that especially as he gets older and the messes get bigger. I will need prayer!
So cute! He is so sweet in his little PJ's!
Yes, you should laugh! Be thankful there wasn't any water nearby! Harrison NEEDS to explore!
Yeah, I am definitely realizing that more and more. You always let him explore too!
Post a Comment