Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow and a funny story

Snow 2010

Mike helping Harrison do doughnuts in our yard!

Harrison LOVED it!

"Working" in the snow.


Playing on the porch - what did he do you might ask?



He picked all the icicles off the porch for us!


Funny Story:
This morning Emilee woke up around 5 and I fed her and then we both went back to sleep. I heard her crying again at 8 and I woke up to get her. It was then that I realized that I couldn't move my head! It took me a few seconds to figure out what was wrong - it was Harrison he was sound asleep on top of me! His head was on my neck and the rest of his body was sprawled down my back!
I think he must have gotten his deep sleeping skills from me :)
Harrison usually comes and gets in our bed between 7:15 and 7:30 but he doesn't normally go back to sleep - I guess with the grey skys he stayed sleepy enough to fall back asleep with us this morning!
It was an interesting way to wake up, but a nice change to get to wake up at 8!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I know he had a blast! Brings back memories of you, John and the girls playing in the snow. Sliding down the hills at the farm. What fun you all had.