Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
See any resemblance?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is HILARIOUS!!! I loved your checklist of her first 2 weeks, too. Can't wait to meet her - just hate we couldn't come down after all last weekend :(
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
4 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!!! I loved your checklist of her first 2 weeks, too. Can't wait to meet her - just hate we couldn't come down after all last weekend :(
Thanks Michelle! I hate that we missed seeing you too. We will definitely get by when you are down at the end of the month!
I think that it is the ears that give the resemblance.
Oh, I laughed out loud!
Post a Comment