Mom, Dad and Grandma went to Charleston the weekend of mom's birthday (Jan. 16th). They were celebrating mom, John and Jessica's birthdays. We decided not to go down since we were still adjusting to having Emilee here. On Saturday we called mom to tell her Happy Birthday! When Harrison found out it was Grammie's birthday and they were in Charleston without him he was a bit upset because he thought he wasn't getting to go to Grammie's birthday party. I told him they were just visiting John and Jessica and that they weren't having a party. I told him we would have her party and make her a cake when they got back. He was satisfied with that. Here is his cake that he decorated ALL BY HIMSELF!
The cake - I gave him 3 seconds with each of the sprinkles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is precious. He is such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment