Thanks Stephanie, I will definitely keep you in mind to watch Harrison. I know he would love to play with Perrin and I may need a break one day soon :)
Meredith, that is his fake smile - its getting better but we are trying to just get him to smile normally :)
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
3 comments:
Oh that is a wonderful picture! If you need anything let me know, I can always come get Harrison and let him and P wear each other out!
Love that look on H's face!
Thanks Stephanie, I will definitely keep you in mind to watch Harrison. I know he would love to play with Perrin and I may need a break one day soon :)
Meredith, that is his fake smile - its getting better but we are trying to just get him to smile normally :)
Post a Comment