Thursday, January 21, 2010

Silly Harrison!

Harrison is saying the funniest things these days and I always mean to get on here and write the things he says down. I can only think of two right now, but I will try to update as I remember more of them!

The other day while he was playing with play dough I realized he had opened another color. I told him I didn't want him to mix the two colors and started putting one of the colors back in the container. He looked at me and said: "Mommy, I am certainly mad at you!" I asked him why and he said: "Because you are putting my play dough away!".

Today he had his dr. kit out and asked if he could look in my ears. I said sure. After looking in my ears for several seconds he said: "You have a bug in your ear and its eating ice cream!"

1/22/10 Tonight as Mike was accelerating onto the interstate Harrison said: "Daddy don't go so fast, you have to obey the speed lemon! That police man will pull you over and give you a ticket if you don't obey the speed lemon."

I love it! He makes me smile all day long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one of the bug in your ear. And I bet the type of ice cream was mint chocolate chip!!!