I think its great when you can take good pictures a few days after they are born. I didn't know anyone to have come to our house when Perrin was born (and I certainly couldn't get us all ready and out the door on day 2, ha) but maybe next time Jessica could do it for us! She takes amazing pictures! Emilee is beautiful and you will cherish those sweet pictures forever!
Stephanie I am sure Jessica would love to come take pictures of your next one - she loves doing pics of newborns. Yes, I will definitely cherish these pictures forever! I knew we would never get out for pictures either - I think Harrison's first real pictures were when he was 3 months old. Glad you all like them
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
4 comments:
I think its great when you can take good pictures a few days after they are born. I didn't know anyone to have come to our house when Perrin was born (and I certainly couldn't get us all ready and out the door on day 2, ha) but maybe next time Jessica could do it for us! She takes amazing pictures! Emilee is beautiful and you will cherish those sweet pictures forever!
What a treasure!! Love Emilee curled against your chest and Harrison's face in the last one.
Stephanie I am sure Jessica would love to come take pictures of your next one - she loves doing pics of newborns. Yes, I will definitely cherish these pictures forever! I knew we would never get out for pictures either - I think Harrison's first real pictures were when he was 3 months old.
Glad you all like them
Beautiful family. Jessica did a great job!
Post a Comment