Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2 Weeks Old!


Our sweet little girl is growing quickly and we are excited to see all the new things she is doing.


Here are a few facts about her first 2 weeks out in the world:

1. She is staying awake for much longer periods of time every day now.


2. When she is awake she loves to look at all of us and our headboard (I'm pretty sure it's her favorite thing to look at right now!)


3. She still has her cord stub and I am SO ready for it to fall out so she can have a real bath! She hates sponge baths (we've only given her 2 - but I think she will love getting in the water and kicking her legs). Hopefully it will fall off soon!


4. She still has all of her dark hair - although I think it is starting to lighten up a little bit. (This is an update for Grammy Noyes) :)


5. She likes to smile and has a little dimple on her left check that is really cute! I am trying to get a picture of it, but she doesn't like to smile for the camera yet :)


6. She is sleeping around 6 hrs. at night (we had three 7 hr. nights which were nice, but I think those were just lucky) :)


7. She LOVES to swing and is not bothered when Harrison screams or the dogs bark. I hope that means she will be a good sound sleeper!


8. She is dearly loved by her big brother and always has a car or a ball in her lap to "play with".


9. She likes to have her hands up near her face and sometimes it looks like she is holding her paci in her mouth by herself!


10. She is a really wonderful baby, but when she is hungry or unhappy she is sure to let us know about it VERY quickly and VERY loudly!

No comments: