Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Ava's Dedication
We went to Macon last Sunday for Ava's dedication. She looked beautiful in her long white gown and was a perfect baby throughout the entire service! Check out the proud parents!
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
3 comments:
Ava and Amanda both look beautiful!
Ava has gotton so big. And I don't know why John insisted that he wear the white dress and have Amanda hold him.
Hahahaha. That Willber is too funny!
John, thanks for the message you left on my blog this morning. I appreciated it.
Post a Comment