
Harrison liked the snow much better the second time and Mike got to be with us!

Uh-oh!!!

He was trying to get the snow off of his gloves!

He liked hearing it crunch under his feet.

The family in the snow. Harrison was not happy because he fell in a puddle and his gloves got wet and his hands were cold. We had to go inside right after this picture. The snowflakes are making Mike look a little posessed!

The dogs were not very pleased with the snow and thought we were trying to freeze them to death!
3 comments:
I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PIC IN THE SNOW. VERY CUTE EVEN IF THE BABY IS CRYING....!! :)
I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PIC IN THE SNOW. VERY CUTE EVEN IF THE BABY IS CRYING....!! :)
I liked the pictures of the snow. I would have liked to have been there for it, but being in 85 degree temp. isnt to bad eaither. Especially the day we went to the beach.
Post a Comment