Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's SNOWING!!!!

Today Harrison and I went to Macon to have pictures taken at Picture People. Amanda and John had Ava's pictures taken too. At 2 when we were on our way to the mall it was icing ~ which is amazing in Macon! We got back to John and Amanda's house around 5 and I decided I had better leave just in case the weather got any worse (it was just raining there then). The closer I got to my exit the more snow I saw on the sides of the road. When I got about 15 min. from my house there were huge snowflakes falling from the sky! It was beautiful to see, especially since I haven't seen the least bit of snow in several years. When got to our house the snowflakes were much smaller but still coming down and the driveway was very slushy! We ran outside so Harrison could experience some snow (since it might be all he sees) and so I could take a few pictures. It isn't really doing anything right now so I don't know if it will still be there tomorrow or not ~ I wouldn't mind being snowed in for a day though! I only wish Mike was here to share it with us and I hope he can get home tomorrow night without any trouble!





Our deck covered in snow!
Harrison was not really happy when I set him down b/c he had just woken up from a nap in the car.
Our snowman ~ he was only about 6 inches tall!




PS ~ I hope you get snow tonight too SC

PPS ~ Harrison's pictures and Ava's pictures turned out great at the Picture People!

4 comments:

The Dales said...

You have a beautiful house and PRECIOUS little boy! We are getting some white stuff as I speak (well, type)!!! YAY!

Cassie said...

Thanks Steph!
I hope yours will last longer than ours has :)

grandma and pap pap knight said...

love the snowman wish i could be there to watch him in the snow

Jami said...

You call that snow????:) The snowman is so cute and tiny:) I like it!