Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Speaking of dinner

Ok so we had a frozen pizza tonight because I did not feel like cooking! I am having a really hard time cooking for just me and Harrison. I think I really only know how to cook for a whole family. I rarely cooked just the right amount for Mike and me without having leftovers!
Does anyone out there have any really good, really quick meal ideas that don't come from a box!!! I am not a big box dinner eater but desperate times call for desperate measures. I would appreciate any meal ideas.


Also, Jackie if you read this I would love the recipe for the enchiladas you brought to mom and dad's while I was there! They were great!

3 comments:

The Dales said...

I love my crock pot. I put it on in the morning and its done by dinner and usually its the whole meal. I like pot roast with carrots, onions and potatoes (and H2O). I like chicken with any soup like french onion or cream of anything soups. Get on kraft.com or recipes.com for better crock pot recipes, they are always FAST!

Jackie said...

Cassie, I will look it up and get it to you. I am glad you liked them. I am sure there wasn't enough for everyone, I wish I had had more.

Cassie said...

Thanks Steph! I will look on those sites. I hope they will have some recipes for maybe just 2 people. If I make a whole crock pot meal then I have to eat it for lunch and dinner all week! Your roast sounds great though. I think I will try that for Sunday after church !

Thanks Jackie ~ we had some tacos too that night and there was plenty for everyone!