Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dinner

I am beginning to let Harrison feed himself a little more from time to time so he can learn how to hold his spoon. I do not want to do it too early because I am not into cleaning up a huge mess after each meal.

Tonight we just had pizza and Harrison had some garden vegetable baby food (that he will thankfully still eat b/c it is hard to always have veggies that are soft enough for him to chew at each meal~!)

I call this a pizza beard with a garden vegetable goatee!


I obviously clicked this picture at just the right time ~ I laughed my head off after I took it and saw the face he was making...

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh wow! That second pic is so funny!

The Dales said...

Way too cute, how are the teeth coming??

Cassie said...

The teeth are better. Still not all the way through but at least not giving him fits at the moment!