I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
4 comments:
Little H is so sweet, do you just wish they would stay that way forever and not grow up!!!
I do wish he would stay this age! I am loving it everyday!
Something about that innocent looking picture made me see John in him. Cutie!!
I think once that hair starts flying in the wind he will look a lot like John too!
Post a Comment