Harrison is getting two of his top molars in and it is not fun at all. He started having swollen gums around Christmas and now almost a month later all I can see are 2 little while dots that have broken through the gum. He has been in pretty good spirits (meaning he has at least been sleeping through the night except for one) but he doesn't want to eat anything too hard (which is making meal time very difficult) and he is much crankier than normal. I don't know how long this is supposed to last but I am so ready for those teeth to come through. He didn't have a bit of trouble with is first 8 teeth. I never even had to use Orajel. This time I am thinking about trying it though. I have also heard of some medicine called Hurricane that is supposed to work even better than Orajel. If those big molars don't come through quickly I am going to have to get something to help. Pray that they will come through soon!
God knew exactly what he was doing when he made babies be the ones to have their teeth come in first ~ can you imagine the complaints if he waited until we were adults!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes, God did know what he was doing when he gave us teeth. If not we could just grind up our food into a fine powder and add water and have mush. yum.
You need to update about you because you are 2eight now.
Post a Comment